The property was built in 1988 to a high standard of design and specification and is of steel portal frame construction. The elevations and roof are clad in pvc coated profile steel.
The unit has been extensively refurbished.
The key features include:
- Eaves height 12m
- Cross dock configuration
- 53 docks and 3 drive in loading doors
- Self contained 21.5 acre site
- Vehicle Maintenance Unit
- 360 degree site circulation
- 363 trailer spaces
- Extensive yards/HGV parking
- Two storey offices
- Newly racked warehouse – 18,142 pallet spaces
- New sprinkler tank & in-rack sprinklers
- 53 docks / 2 level access doors